Please note the booking panel will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance between 8:00pm and 8:30pm ACST on the 20th of June 2013. Thank you for your patience.
Go with the flow – go by train!
Maximise your travel experience in Australia by travelling by train in Red Service on The Ghan, Indian Pacific or The Overland! WHY?
1. Meet friends at the café/bar whilst you are travelling
2. Relax in your spacious recliner seat
3. Go for a stroll to the diner to catch up with friends or read a book
4. Take a shower to freshen up for your adventure in whatever destination you are travelling to!
We understand that you need flexibility so Great Southern Rail offers you two fantastic ways to travel by train?
1. Point to point – no hassle travel from A > B
2. Rail passes – click here for more information
3. Rail packages - click here for more information
Point to Point Fares - 01 April 2013 to 31 March 2014
|Standard Adult Price||Backpacker Everyday||Backpacker ReadyRail|
|Sydney - Perth||$868||$658||$434|
|Sydney - Adelaide||$375||$285||$188|
|Adelaide - Perth||$553||$418||$277|
|Adelaide - Darwin/Katherine||$862||$647||$431|
|Adelaide - Alice Springs||$431||$323||$216|
|Alice Springs - Darwin||$431||$323||$216|
|Melbourne to Adelaide||$116||$91||$58|
Terms and Conditions Apply please click here for more details.