Terms and Conditions
- Fitness For Travel Policy - Download PDF
- General Conditions of Carriage - Download PDF
- Motorail Conditions of Carriage - Download PDF
- Online Booking Agreement - Download PDF
- Rail Explorer Pass Conditions
General Travel Information
Timetables subject to change. Call 1800 703 357 (Inside Australia) and +61 8 8213 4592 (Outside Australia) for current timetable information.
- Pass is only available to holders of foreign (non-Australian) passports and non-Australian residents.
- Clients are advised to carry their passports with them at all times as Rail staff may wish to check it against the passport numbers endorsed on the pass.
- The pass is valid for travel in a Red Daynighter Seat and Red Service seats for unlimited travel on the Great Southern Rail network over a six month period, starting on the day the pass is validated (first day of actual travel).
- The pass must be validated within 6 months of purchase. Surcharges apply for upgrades.
- All pass sectors booked are subject to the fuel price surcharge at the time of booking. Fuel surcharge prices are available on request.
- Pass is non transferable and non refundable.
- Pre-booking for all trains is required at least 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation fees apply.