Red Premium Service features include:
- Comfortable reclining seats offering greater personal space. Two seats on one side of the aisle, one seat on the other side, with 36 seats per carriage
- 67cm pitch between seats
- Access to Café Carriage, where meals are available for purchase
- Limited a la carte in-seat dining served via trolley service
- Snacks available for purchase from trolley service or licensed Café Carriage
- Free orange juice/water upon boarding
- Free ‘Platform’ magazine
- Luggage allowance of 50kg per person - three items, two of 20kg and one at 10kg.
Red Service Cafe Carriage
For a drink, snack, or just the chance to stretch your legs, visit the Café Carriage.
Red Premium Service allows for 50kg of luggage per person. Two items not exceeding 20kg each, one item not exceeding 10kg. Items must not exceed 180 linear centimetres. Due to space constraints, guests are advised to take onboard only hand luggage containing the requirements for their rail journey. Checked in luggage cannot be accessed during the journey.