The Travel Agent members section is restricted to Travel Agents, Wholesalers and Inbound Tour Operators.
Forgot your Password?
Click here to fill in the retrieval form.
If you have any enquiries about registering for our secure area, please contact our Business Development Co-ordinator.
What's in our secure area?
Much of the information in our secure area is replicated from this public site - with some extra information specifically for Travel Agents, Wholesalers and Inbound Tour Operators.
It aims to:
- Keep you informed with updates about the activities based around our great trains
- Provide relevant train travel information at your fingertips - such as timetables and fares
- Lets you know about special deals for travel agency staff
The new Great Southern Rail agent extranet is more than an extensively upgraded online booking engine. The new extranet is in a user friendly format, the font size can be amended to perfectly fit your screen size and there is a host of sales tools available at your finger tips. We have segmented the sales tools into the following areas:
- Advertising/PDF Templates
- Detailed product information
- Product updates and latest news
- Online brochure requests
- Agent discount policy
- Commonly asked questions with answers
- Interactive online training programme
- How Great Southern Rail can work with you
- Image Gallery
- Policy and procedures
- Archived newsletters and product updates
- Search functionality
The extensively upgraded booking engine now includes the following improvements
- Multiple rail journeys can be booked on one booking (PNR)
- More robust system
- User friendly with help text and help buttons
- Agency reference number included in confirmation email subject line
- Instant confirmation, including two versions, one version including nett/gross pricing and payment details, one version without payment details to provide to your client
- Amendments with updated booking confirmation
- Cancellations with updated information including any applicable fees
- Calender function – only applicable travel/service dates will appear
- Itinerary function appearing in left hand side corner of the screen throughout the booking process
- Choice of service level after selecting travel date based on current availability
- Easily accessible service level information
- Previous departure/ next departure/ first connecting service function
- Clear indication regarding a cabin type or service level not available on the requested service
- Fare type information clearly accessible
- Highlights accommodation required when not overnight on train
- Ability to book hotels online with either instant confirmation or ‘on request’ status
- Ability to book extended tours online with either instant confirmation or ‘on request’ status
- Ability to book day tours online with either instant confirmation or ‘on request’ status